- To receive orders, the merchant needs to have:
- Your own hardware running MS Windows with any printer of your choice.
(or a fax machine.)
- Internet access in your store.
- An E-mail address to receive orders and system messages.
- If pre-payments are desired, a PayPal, or merchant-service account in your own name.
- To place an order the customer needs to have:
- An E-mail address to receive receipts and to remember previous orders.
- A device with an internet browser and internet access.
(e.g., Smartphone, iPad, PC, Tablet, your car?).